Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OHS Homecoming 2009

Saturday, September 26, 2009:
Kaitlyn went with Charlie Palfreyman this year. Their day date included games and fun. He picked her up for the evening at 6 pm. They went to a friend's house where they had the best time. The mom had made an entire Japanese dinner with all the trimmings and they even sat on the floor to eat. Kaitlyn said that was an interesting experience in her dress! The evening ended with a trip around Orem in an authentic British double-bus. Fun!




5 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn looks gorgeous! I love her dress and her hair! Charlie was one lucky man:)... Seeing Kaitlyn and Madison together reminds me of the friendship my sister and I had growing up (and still have). It is so fun!

    Oh and I just read your "about me" and I feel the same way about journaling. I am TERRIBLE! So... I found a sight that lets you "Slurp" your blog. It puts it into a book online and if you don't like the way it is organized you can play around with it. After you are done with it you can print it. I thought it would be nice if I put one together every year so that my future kids have something to look back at. I am in the process of making one right now so I will let you know how it goes:)
    Sorry for the long comment. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I heard that you got a job at UVU! Let us know where you are so that we can come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going Slurping right now!!! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress... funny thing: We found it on Craigslist. The girl went to NYC to find it and then wore it just the once. We got it for a steal!!!

    ReplyDelete