Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Polar Bears in the Night!!!


I awoke to Caden hollering for me to "c' mere".   I thought he then said he was seeing a bear so I got up to go save the day all the while trying to figure out in my mind what was scaring him.   I turned out of our room to go into his when out of the corner of my eye I spy a GIANT white bear in the hall.   Of course, I squealed like a stuck pig!   To which I got a "Holy Crap, Steph! You scared me to death!"   I think the feeling was mutual.   Apparently, Kurt had also heard him and was heading down the hall from the front room... dressed only in his polar-bear-white-garments!   In the hub-bub of it all, I'm not sure we never found out what Caden was needing! After my blood pressure leveled off again, we went back to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so FUNNY! You got to love the G stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! Hope you don't mind me looking in on your life. I saw your pic on Buffy's blog and thought I'd take a peak. Very cute family!

    ReplyDelete